Register To Vote
Make your voice heard!
Click the button below and fill out your voter information online. Then print and mail your application to your county's voter registration office. (You must know the name of the county in which you reside. You may prepare the form online, but must send in a physical application.)
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
To vote in the general election, your registration must be postmarked no later than October 5, 2020.
Early Voting is October 13-30, 2020 and Election Day is November 3, 2020.
Like us and share on social media!