TLC, along with Patrick Ruffini of Echelon Insights, Leslie Sanchez of Impacto Group, and V. Lance Tarrance, Jr., led a year-long Hispanic Realignment survey. Through this work, we are able to provide campaigns up and down the ballot with the tools they need to identify and message conservative Latinos across Texas.
Some key learnings:
- Republicans tied with Democrats across the Hispanic in key regions in the 2022 midterm race.
- 61 percent are bothered by the current direction of the Democratic Party.
- Few are satisfied with the direction of the country, and they blame Biden.
- Conservative Hispanic values translate to movement towards Republicans.
- Hispanics surveyed favor tougher border security measures.
- Hispanics overwhelmingly support more oil and gas exploration and jobs in Texas.
For more insights from this groundbreaking study, Download Our Report.
Like us and share on social media!